Music For Love is searching for talented artist with great music to be part of our new compilation album releasing in 2020 and future upcoming projects. Our goal is to not only help advance the careers of great musicians but to raise funding and awareness for several charity projects to help children across the world!
Founder Franco Nannucci’s dream and mission is rooted in unity through music bringing together musicians of every background and ethnicity. Music For Love is an organization that creates, produces and promotes positive music and music events, with the objective of raising funds to support humanitarian and educational projects around the world. Some of our most recent projects like “Love Collision” and “We Still Have A Dream” featuring artist from different countries have both won the prestigious “Global Music Awards”. To date our events have raised over $400,000 for the construction of several schools in multiple countries, rebuilding schools in North Carolina and abroad, the purchase of thousands of books for local elementary schools and food, medical and school supplies to children in need around the world.
What we offer:
1. Professional studio recording, mixing & mastering if needed
2. In-house music production, song writing, and song arrangement.
3. We offer support for finding other avenues to generate revenue such as TV/Film placements.
4. We provide knowledge on how to copyright songs, understanding publishing and performing rights, song structure, how to make & sell albums as a professional recording artist and marketing strategies.
5. WorldWide Distribution is provided with each release including radio campaigns and marketing
6. Potential events for artist to perform and gain exposure in several markets
7. Collaborations with artist from around the world
8. A chance for your music to not only reach a international audience but to help raise funding for charity projects across the globe!
What we require: 1. All songs distributed for our projects are a 50/50 publishing
and sales split between artist and label (Music For Love)2. Songs must not contain any offensive, vulgar or obscene
language and should be positive in nature 3. All Music for Love events are 100% for charity, compensation
is not provided for these events. Artist are not obligated to attend, however we do encourage you to perform and sell your merchandise to gain exposure for your music to a larger audience. *Possibly other opportunities for paid events outside of the fundraisers will be offered as well
Submission Requirements ● Title each submission with song name, artist name
● Send no more than 2 mp3’s per artist
● Subject line in your email should say “Music Submission”
● Give us a brief description of yourself (age, country, city etc.) song and bio
● Attach your best photo/photos
● Send links to your website and social media (Facebook, twitter, instagram)
● If your song/songs is selected we will contact you about placements and projects
Send all submissions to: Sonny@musicforlove.org
Thank you for contacting us!
We have received your message and will contact you shortly